There are ample activities and attractions nearby
- A half day tour for an active outdoor experience with Swazi Trails
- Focusing on the history of the country, the half-day Lobamba trail incorporates the National Museum, King Sobhuza II Memorial Park, the Lobamba Royal Village, a traditional Swazi Village, as well as the Mantenga Falls and craft markets.
- A dramatic evening group tour focusing on lifestyle and culture.
- Spend half a day visiting the splendid variety of art and craft markets in Ezulwini, Mantenga, Mlilwane and Malkerns, including a unique Swazi Candle factory.
- Half a day of stunning scenery, hippo spectacle with abundant bird and wildlife viewing.
- A full day spent tracking lion, cheetah and leopard in the Hlane Royal National Park, with an optional walking safari.
- Spend a full day in an open game viewing vehicle watching black rhino, elephant, buffalo, tsessebe, giraffe and many more.